Enterprise search management – one-day on-site training course
Enterprise and intranet search applications are used by 80% of employees every day as they seek information on a wide range of topics. However, surveys indicate 4 out of 5 organisations do not deliver a satisfactory search experience to their employees.
This one-day on-site training course will give you and your colleagues the guidance and inspiration to make immediate improvements in the performance of web, intranet and enterprise search applications. Video participation from other locations is welcomed.
The course will enable you to
- Understand how employees use enterprise search, and the implications for user interface design
- Assess whether your current search application is giving you the functionality and performance your users need
- Establish a range of metrics that will enable users and your organisation to define and measure search success
- Define the roles, responsibilities and training requirements for a search support team
- Judge the opportunities and challenges of implementing AI/ML technologies
- Develop near-term and longer-term strategies for enterprise search enhancement and possibly application migration
After the course attendees will receive a e-Workbook of reports and resources and a 30-day Q&A period to clarify any element of the course as the plan of action is developed.
The course is search platform neutral and no prior technical knowledge is required. It is based on 20 years of experience of enterprise search projects for clients in Europe and the USA as well as highly successful workshops in Washington DC, New York, London, Copenhagen, Brussels and Stockholm.
There is a fixed-price fee for the course to encourage as many people as possible to attend.
Email me at Martin.email@example.com to book a course or for further information
The contents of the course
The Small Print
On-site arrangements, terms and fee